OPERAFanaticS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

La dernière de Glou...

4 participants

La dernière de Glou...  Empty La dernière de Glou...

Message  La follissima Mer 27 Oct - 0:51

I know Jonas for a long time. My manager gave me a video with him and Cecilia Bartoli. They sung in 2002 in Paisiello’s "Nina." I was looking for a new tenor for "La Traviata" at the Metropolitan Opera, and recently we needed someone for the "Rondine" at Covent Garden. I told Peter Katona, "Let’s get this young tenor!" And he made his debut in London and later in New York and also at La Scala. I have driven his career and convinced him to leave Zurich and to make a big career. Even as we recorded later, "Madama Butterfly" for EMI, it was not so easy to convince the record company to commit to such a role as Pinkerton […]. I am happy that I had the right ear and the right feeling! Incidentally, it was similar to Roberto Alagna: I notice quickly if someone has a special voice.
La follissima
La follissima
Papayoulélé
Papayoulélé

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

La dernière de Glou...  Empty Re: La dernière de Glou...

Message  Enirac Mer 27 Oct - 8:44

La follissima a écrit:I know Jonas for a long time. My manager gave me a video with him and Cecilia Bartoli. They sung in 2002 in Paisiello’s "Nina." I was looking for a new tenor for "La Traviata" at the Metropolitan Opera, and recently we needed someone for the "Rondine" at Covent Garden. I told Peter Katona, "Let’s get this young tenor!" And he made his debut in London and later in New York and also at La Scala. I have driven his career and convinced him to leave Zurich and to make a big career. Even as we recorded later, "Madama Butterfly" for EMI, it was not so easy to convince the record company to commit to such a role as Pinkerton […]. I am happy that I had the right ear and the right feeling! Incidentally, it was similar to Roberto Alagna: I notice quickly if someone has a special voice.

maintenant ils sont prévenus les nouveaux ténors..... pour débuter une carrière il faut coucher avec Glou Laughing Laughing
Enirac
Enirac
Youpkaidi aida
Youpkaidi aida

Message  Babaorome Mer 27 Oct - 10:50

Je comprends qu'elle se fasse plaquer, vivre avec une telle mégalo, ça ne doit pas être simple !
Babaorome
Babaorome
Papayoulélé
Papayoulélé

Message  Gaston Mer 27 Oct - 18:06

La follissima a écrit:I know Jonas for a long time. My manager gave me a video with him and Cecilia Bartoli. They sung in 2002 in Paisiello’s "Nina." I was looking for a new tenor for "La Traviata" at the Metropolitan Opera, and recently we needed someone for the "Rondine" at Covent Garden. I told Peter Katona, "Let’s get this young tenor!" And he made his debut in London and later in New York and also at La Scala. I have driven his career and convinced him to leave Zurich and to make a big career. Even as we recorded later, "Madama Butterfly" for EMI, it was not so easy to convince the record company to commit to such a role as Pinkerton […]. I am happy that I had the right ear and the right feeling! Incidentally, it was similar to Roberto Alagna: I notice quickly if someone has a special voice.

C'est pas la première fois qu'elle le dit, en plus... C'est qu'elle y tient à sa belle histoire!
Gaston
Gaston
Papayoulélé
Papayoulélé

Message  La follissima Jeu 28 Oct - 0:39

Oui, mais là il y a du neuf. Jusqu'à présent elle l'avait découvert. Maintenant elle est son manager !
La follissima
La follissima
Papayoulélé
Papayoulélé

Message  Babaorome Jeu 28 Oct - 16:28

La follissima a écrit:Oui, mais là il y a du neuf. Jusqu'à présent elle l'avait découvert. Maintenant elle est son manager !

de la meuf...
Babaorome
Babaorome
Papayoulélé
Papayoulélé

Message  Gaston Dim 31 Oct - 21:41

...un...
Gaston
Gaston
Papayoulélé
Papayoulélé

Message  Babaorome Mar 2 Nov - 13:48

Gaston a écrit:...un...

on le voit venir...
Babaorome
Babaorome
Papayoulélé
Papayoulélé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé